Feel better fast so pain won't slow you down.
Anacin® contains two important ingredients – aspirin and caffeine – to deliver fast headache relief.
Aspirin works to deliver tough headache and pain relief.
Caffeine complements and enhances aspirin's pain relieving action. Together, aspirin and caffeine work to deliver fast and effective headache relief when you need it most.
#Feel Better Fast. That’s the Anacin® Advantage.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- a cold
- menstrual cramps
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Active ingredients (per tablet) Purposes
Aspirin (NSAID)* 400 mg …... Pain Reliever
Caffeine 32 mg ….. Pain Reliever Aid
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine Warning: This product contains caffeine. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.